http://not use ssl
Colorful B 90 Wall-mounted range hoods
Operation: The range hood may be installed in the exhaust mode (without activated carbon filters and with holes in the wall/ceiling to let air out) or purifying mode (with activated carbon filters and without holes in the wall/ceiling to let air out). Installed in kitchens of up to 24m² with 800m³/h suction, it is possible to renew the air in the room 12 times in one hour.
Safety: Product tested in the assembly line by Tramontina quality inspectors. The range hood motor has an automatic switch-off device that becomes active when overheating.
Aesthetics: The Colorful wall-mounted range hood makes your space much more modern and highlights the good taste of those who prefer doing things differently. We recommend using it over cookers of up to 90cm.
Certified product according to OCP-0029, UL, Safety, Compulsory, Inmetro
|Main Functions and Benefits||- Push button control with 3 speed settings
- May be used as exhaust or recycling hood
- Tension: 220 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise level: 70 db(A) - according to standard IEC 60704
- Exhaust capacity: 800 m³/h - according to standard IEC 61591
- Light: 2 Halogen lamp (2 x 20 W)
- Electric Power: 290 W
- Aluminum filter: 3
- Activated charcoal filters: 1
|Recommendations for Use||
- Make sure the power tension indicated in the product identification label inside the range hood is the same of your home network 127V or 220V. The range hood is not dual voltage.
- In the exhaust function, fumes and smoke coming from cooking enter the hood, pass through the metallic filter which retains the fat, and are directed to the outside through a duct.
- In the purifying function, fumes and smoke go through the metallic filter which retains the fat, and then through a charcoal filter, which purifies the air and redirects it to the environment, odor-free. It is not necessary to make an external opening for the outlet.
- In both functions, the metallic filters should be periodically cleaned. In the purifying function, the charcoal filter should be replaced as set out in the instructions manual, never washed or re-used.
- We recommend that the installation of the range hood be done by the Tramontina Authorized Services Network.
- The installation is done at the consumer's expense.
- The range hood must be installed at a minimum height of 650 mm, and maximum 750 mm above the cooktop or stove burners.
- Installation blueprint included.
- Activated charcoal filters included with the range hood must be replaced at least every four months, or more often, depending on usage.
- The metallic filter must be washed at least once a week, when usage conditions are normal, or as needed. Do not use the range hood without the metallic filter during the cleaning period.
- To extend your product's life and prevent staining, clean the inside and outside of your range hood frequently.
- Consult an Authorized Technical Service to check whether there are alternative chimneys for your cooker hood model;
- For more information on how should be done the cleaning product, consult the instruction manual.
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
Com a Tramontina, você sempre conta com a melhor solução para seu negócio. Preencha o formulário e solicite seu orçamento.
TRAMONTINA PRO MODULAR STORAGE SYSTEMS: TAILOR MADE FURNITURE FOR MECHANICAL WORKSHOPS.
Telefone de contato: 0800 642 5565