- Highly durable, keeps original features preserving looks, hygiene and durability of material.
- Triple-ply bottom (stainless steel + aluminum + stainless steel) distributes heat evenly, resulting in faster and more uniform cooking, saving power and keeping food warm for longer.
- The kettle has a whistle that becomes active when the water boils, activated by the steam when boiling starts.
- Its exclusive design, edgy finish, and 2.8liter capacity distinguishes the item by its performance, durability, and resistance.
- In addition to a beautiful stainless steel accent, the handle has an ergonomic rubber grip for a safer and more comfortable use. The knob of the lid and the whistle match this unique feature.
- The polished finish on the body makes it easy to clean and adds a light and elegant touch to the item.
- Versatility and beauty when serving.
- Availablein special gift packaging.
- Safe for daily dishwasher use.
- It can be used on gas, electric, vitroceramic glass and induction.
|Main Functions and Benefits||Material: stainless steel.
Handle has an ergonomic rubber grip for a safer and more comfortable use.
Product with triple-ply bottom (stainless steel + aluminum + stainless steel).
|Recommendations for Use||
Before using for the first time: Remove all labels on the product and wash
with warm water and detergent.
How to use: To keep stainless steel products looking good it is best to wash
them with only detergent and use a soft sponge.
Dry it immediately after washing where possible, because the chemical
substances in the water (chlorine) may cause marks.
|Certification||Product certified by OCP 0003, registration no. 001226/2018, model (line) Concept, per mandatory INMETRO Regulation 419/2012.|
|Warranty||90-day warranty against manufacturing defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
Com a Tramontina, você sempre conta com a melhor solução para seu negócio. Preencha o formulário e solicite seu orçamento.
TRAMONTINA PRO MODULAR STORAGE SYSTEMS: TAILOR MADE FURNITURE FOR MECHANICAL WORKSHOPS.
Telefone de contato: 0800 642 5565